APPstract RESULT: APPStract #46 Re-Emergence

351AF033-FACB-4B94-8CAF-5D454E22B35C.jpeg

The Boardwalk emerges from its year-long sleep
SlowShutterCam ICM, mangled in iColorama and then blended back into itself there

This time I tried somethning diffrent. I looked for inspiration. I looked up some quotes for re-emergence, copied and pasted them into Word Pallet and pecked out a “poem”.
Procreat, iColorama, Vector Q
B614E85F-17DA-47AA-BF20-5EC584CFD25E.jpeg

This time I tried somethning diffrent. I looked for inspiration. I looked up some quotes for re-emergence, copied and pasted them into Word Pallet and pecked out a “poem”.
Procreat, iColorama, Vector Q
View attachment 165866
The ‘heart connections’ you’ve drawn for work well for this theme - re-emergence from social distancing :thumbs:

I’ve decided I don’t like being Judgy McJudgerson. Why cant’t i just declare a tie of all of them? But I will not shirk my duty. No ties, no random choice. I find that my favorite Re-Emergence piece is Starzee ’s “poem”. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful works!

590E0FF9-64D0-451B-B586-864094CE8577.jpeg

I’ve decided I don’t like being Judgy McJudgerson. Why cant’t i just declare a tie of all of them? But I will not shirk my duty. No ties, no random choice. I find that my favorite Re-Emergence piece is Starzee ’s “poem”. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful works!

View attachment 166019
You’re a stalwart soul, Jerry
:notworthy:
Thanks for the thought-provoking theme. And congrats, Star - that’s a lovely collage/piece :inlove:

View attachment 166019
Thanks Jerry! I’m honored to be selected with all the wonderful art here. :notworthy:

I agree on the Judgy thing, it’s a hard spot to be in. And now my second most uncomfortable spot....picking a theme. “Re-emergence” is going to be hard to follow......

Back
Top Bottom