APPstract RESULT - APPstract Challenge #38 Theme: No Theme

As usual, there are a lot of great abstracts put up for this challenge. As informative as the artist’s workflow is to me, I have to say that the entry that I kept returning to is sinnerjohn ’s untitled framed beauty. It’s got great colors, a nice diagonal flow across the canvas, and a lovely uncluttered look.
View attachment 158720
Second and third places may well be the result Covid-19 and too much sheltering in place.

Second spot goes to the Dali inspired The Product of A Fevered Mind , put up by our resident master of many trades, JillyG
View attachment 158721

In third is @rizole’s Anxiety which speaks for itself,
View attachment 158722
Well I never did! John’s only gone and won the Appstract Challenge, AGAIN!!! Congratulations John, that’s a great one. :thumbs: Thank you very much for my second place David. I’m honoured. And well done to Rizole - I love the effect on your Anxiety.:D

As usual, there are a lot of great abstracts put up for this challenge. As informative as the artist’s workflow is to me, I have to say that the entry that I kept returning to is sinnerjohn ’s untitled framed beauty. It’s got great colors, a nice diagonal flow across the canvas, and a lovely uncluttered look.
View attachment 158720
Second and third places may well be the result Covid-19 and too much sheltering in place.

Second spot goes to the Dali inspired The Product of A Fevered Mind , put up by our resident master of many trades, JillyG
View attachment 158721

In third is @rizole’s Anxiety which speaks for itself,
View attachment 158722
Beautiful choices!

Back
Top Bottom