• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

APPstract RESULT - APPstract Challenge #38 Theme: No Theme

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
As usual, there are a lot of great abstracts put up for this challenge. As informative as the artist’s workflow is to me, I have to say that the entry that I kept returning to is sinnerjohn ’s untitled framed beauty. It’s got great colors, a nice diagonal flow across the canvas, and a lovely uncluttered look.
View attachment 158720
Second and third places may well be the result Covid-19 and too much sheltering in place.

Second spot goes to the Dali inspired The Product of A Fevered Mind , put up by our resident master of many trades, JillyG
View attachment 158721

In third is @rizole’s Anxiety which speaks for itself,
View attachment 158722
Well I never did! John’s only gone and won the Appstract Challenge, AGAIN!!! Congratulations John, that’s a great one. :thumbs: Thank you very much for my second place David. I’m honoured. And well done to Rizole - I love the effect on your Anxiety.:D

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
As usual, there are a lot of great abstracts put up for this challenge. As informative as the artist’s workflow is to me, I have to say that the entry that I kept returning to is sinnerjohn ’s untitled framed beauty. It’s got great colors, a nice diagonal flow across the canvas, and a lovely uncluttered look.
View attachment 158720
Second and third places may well be the result Covid-19 and too much sheltering in place.

Second spot goes to the Dali inspired The Product of A Fevered Mind , put up by our resident master of many trades, JillyG
View attachment 158721

In third is @rizole’s Anxiety which speaks for itself,
View attachment 158722
Beautiful choices!