• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

APPstract RESULT: APPstract Challenge #39 Theme: My Family, My People, My Voice

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ok, the fox is in the henhouse ;) Surprisingly (for me) I liked most of these images. Not sure of the format here so I'll just tell you that the image I enjoyed most, fascinated me and made me visit it on several occasions.
The winner of this particular round is Nagaisgich with her 'Wife and Jigsaw puzzle'. Let's face it, we can all be a bit of a jigsaw puzzle, can't we.
View attachment 159226

Well done all who entered and humoured me with the theme :)
Well done, Carmel!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Ok, the fox is in the henhouse ;) Surprisingly (for me) I liked most of these images. Not sure of the format here so I'll just tell you that the image I enjoyed most, fascinated me and made me visit it on several occasions.
The winner of this particular round is Nagaisgich with her 'Wife and Jigsaw puzzle'. Let's face it, we can all be a bit of a jigsaw puzzle, can't we.
View attachment 159226

Well done all who entered and humoured me with the theme :)
Weirdly wonderful! Congrats Nagaisgich Carmel!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
i
Good choice, John. You seem to have a feel for this. Congrats to Nagaisgich!
like an old pro. I knew we would have our way with him eventually :thumbs:

congrats Nagaisgich Carmel :) not just for the win (and the Inaugural It’s-official- sinnerjohn -is-an-abstractist-Winner) but also for your very photogenic and apparently extremely patient and accommodating wife :notworthy:

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
like an old pro. I knew we would have our way with him eventually :thumbs:

congrats Nagaisgich Carmel :) not just for the win (and the Inaugural It’s-official- sinnerjohn -is-an-abstractist-Winner) but also for your very photogenic and apparently extremely patient and accommodating wife :notworthy:
So sorry I missed this. Many apologizes for not popping in. I have been on a fitness mission and had stopped going online. Here is my very late thank you for picking my image.

I don’t take my phone out for photos anymore, i do a lot of running and am tracking my pace.

once I move into my new condo and can run on equipment sometimes, I’ll have time for photos.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
So sorry I missed this. Many apologizes for not popping in. I have been on a fitness mission and had stopped going online. Here is my very late thank you for picking my image.

I don’t take my phone out for photos anymore, i do a lot of running and am tracking my pace.

once I move into my new condo and can run on equipment sometimes, I’ll have time for photos.
I glad to hear from you! I was worried. Will you be able to judge in a week or so?