B&W RESULT: B&W Challenge #272….Ends March 26

Tulips.
IMG_20230323_125748-01.jpeg

I'll join in if it's ok. Used my IPhone 14 Pro Max, and lens was Penny film was Rock BW-11

Face Creeping by Rohan, on Flickr

Lens was Chunky and film was Rock BW-11

Susie by Rohan, on Flickr
It's more than okay!! We welcome everyone to participate in all the various challenges, posts, discussions, etc. The more the merrier. :) And great images, BTW. The mask is super cool!

This challenge is now closed. It is up to our current winner, psmoore Paul to do the honors of selecting the next winner. Glad it’s up to you and not me! :lmao:

BnW Challenge #273 can be found here.

Ok. I don’t like this at all. Way too many good images to choose from. I’m gonna have to go with:

1st - deepop David - the first pic in this thread with the windows. Just a great shot with the trees through the windows!

2nd - Dogman Dave - Face Creeping. Love the radial blue coming off it and the sharpness in the face. Nice!!

3rd - NickLeon Nick - hands. I’m not sure what it is, but keep coming back to that. Just curious are there more??

All the images were great. Hard to choose.

Ok. I don’t like this at all. Way too many good images to choose from. I’m gonna have to go with:

1st - deepop David - the first pic in this thread with the windows. Just a great shot with the trees through the windows!

2nd - Dogman Dave - Face Creeping. Love the radial blue coming off it and the sharpness in the face. Nice!!

3rd - NickLeon Nick - hands. I’m not sure what it is, but keep coming back to that. Just curious are there more??

Great choices!! Congrats deepop David!! <high five> And a Woot-Woot to Dogman Dave and NickLeon Nick - well done!

Many thanks and congrats to David and Dave (so confusing). Here is the other hand which is part of a ceramics display featuring the work of James Rigler, amongst other artists, at Messums Wiltshire—a regular haunt of mine.
IMG_3142.jpeg

Congrats to deepop for the win. Applause for Dogman and NickLeon too. :notworthy:

Nice job! I agree, to me this is most difficult to judge. '

Back
Top Bottom