MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
1684667246386.jpeg

This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

* All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

* Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

* Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE. Please note specifically Rule 4: Generally, anything goes in terms of processing, within the bounds of common decency and the Specific Rules for the Challenge or Contest, but entrants must document how they achieved the submitted result in their Challenge or Contest post, i.e. name of the device used to take the image and list each app used, in the order it is used.

Judge: terse Ted

Every time I see one of your clothespin images, I wish I still had my clothesline. Sort of.
Must be the nice weather we're getting but everything is covered with millions of tiny spiderlings, web everywhere all tangled up by dandelion seeds. Almost every peg on our line has one lurking in or on it. I have to ping the line before hanging stuff out to knock them off.

Must be the nice weather we're getting but everything is covered with millions of tiny spiderlings, web everywhere all tangled up by dandelion seeds. Almost every peg on our line has one lurking in or on it. I have to ping the line before hanging stuff out to knock them off.
I have a great respect for insect life. I bought binoculars for bird watching with Mike but find myself focusing on bugs. I’m still thinking about a clothesline. I love the smell of the sheets.

Great image , It's surprising how effective a Portrait mode can be in various non Portrait situations .
And I've only just discovered that! I feel quite dense for not finding out sooner, but it gives me something new to work with now. I've found that Focos is handy for editing after the shot (although for some reason, I don't get all the tools on the iPad that I do on the iPhone).

Great image , It's surprising how effective a Portrait mode can be in various non Portrait situations .

And I've only just discovered that! I feel quite dense for not finding out sooner, but it gives me something new to work with now. I've found that Focos is handy for editing after the shot (although for some reason, I don't get all the tools on the iPad that I do on the iPhone).
I found out just now. Will be experimenting. This is only one of the reasons to love Mobitog!

Back
Top Bottom