B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #296…..Ends Feb 25

With only one page of images this time around, it should be easy. :rolleyes: NOT!
Actually, it was easy, not because there was only a page of images but because one image immediately stood out from all the rest. So...

First goes to djingonthenet for "Bright lights, Big city." This image absolutely sparkles in B/W. I guess it could have been even better if the clouds had been more dramatic at that moment, but seriously, who's looking at the clouds anyway? Congratulations, Sean. Sorry to toss the judge's wig back in your lap already, but it's your own fault.

img_20230129_173859-011-jpg.200139

Runner-up is NickLeon's zoom-blur "Speeding to the shops."

hipstamaticphoto-730394597-449215-jpg.200315

Actually, it was easy, not because there was only a page of images but because one image immediately stood out from all the rest. So...

First goes to djingonthenet for "Bright lights, Big city." This image absolutely sparkles in B/W. I guess it could have been even better if the clouds had been more dramatic at that moment, but seriously, who's looking at the clouds anyway? Congratulations, Sean. Sorry to toss the judge's wig back in your lap already, but it's your own fault.

You picked my two favorites!! :D Congrats to both on their fantastic images.

Congratulations!!

Cheers Ted, and well played Nick. New York was quite a unique place to visit, skyscrapers as far as the eye could see, probably only Dubai could top it but my last visit there was before smartphone cameras (so no pics). Can definitely say that I had my tourist hat on for the whole trip and came back with a silly amount of photos and great memories, this being just one of them.

Great images all round as always and thank you for the congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom