MobiColour RESULT: Challenge #1

Poppy.

iPhone 5s. Snapseed.

Poppy.jpg

This is actually a simple shot, I held up the poppy and took a snap.

Have to say, really like this community (MobiTog) and all its dedicated members. It's really fun to be apart of it, but most of all it's really inspiring and motivating to see everybody's pictures in all the different threads. [emoji3]
Thank you Kay! Heartwarming to hear these types of comments. And, well, it's because of you and all the other members that we have such a wonderful community. :inlove:

Adobe? I want an adobe house...
Stucco. I think the few adobe buildings in this area are all on the Historical Buildings register, so you definitely wouldn't be able to paint them neon green.:lmao:

And I drove by this place earlier today to find that it's been repainted... gray.:(

Mardi Gras World
Old photos, newly edited.

Mardi Gras World is one of the largest float builders in New Orleans. These were taken on a tour of their warehouse.

LrMobile2701-2016-040860524037296797.jpeg

iPhone 3GS/Lightroom/Snapseed/Lens Distortions

LrMobile2701-2016-042260537412697625.jpeg

iPhone 3GS/Lightroom/Snapseed/Rays

LrMobile2701-2016-051863900222313710.jpeg

iPhone 3GS/Lightroom/Snapseed/Lens Distortions

f49cb5baaffcb73c23825a5cbc3ca439.jpg

The Look.

Shot with my old Iphone 6 plus. 645 pro mk3. I think I shot brackets and merge them in a HDR app at first. Can't remember which thou. Edited on the phone and iPad air 2 in Pixelmator/ lightroom mobile. Might be some other app I forgot.

Found this in a folder on my computer, backup folder from when I traded in my iPhone 6 plus. Shot this back in July 2015. Found a pair of glasses at my sister, put them on my son, turned him back and forth to get the perfect light, and voila. It's me in the reflections.[emoji2]
So clever and beau-ti-i-i-ful! :cool::inlove:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom