Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to our brand new color challenge! Many thanks to Kaywib Kay for getting this ball rolling!! :D :notworthy: The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then one of our Illustrious MobiJudges will choose the winner of the first challenge, and from thereafter each challenge will be judged by the prior winner.

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Let's electrify this space with c o l o r ! !

Connection spot

iPhone 3GS, H280 (Americana/Tilda).

"First shot" version of a pic seen in some earlier MobiMono.

IMG_2031.JPG

f49cb5baaffcb73c23825a5cbc3ca439.jpg

The Look.

Shot with my old Iphone 6 plus. 645 pro mk3. I think I shot brackets and merge them in a HDR app at first. Can't remember which thou. Edited on the phone and iPad air 2 in Pixelmator/ lightroom mobile. Might be some other app I forgot.

Found this in a folder on my computer, backup folder from when I traded in my iPhone 6 plus. Shot this back in July 2015. Found a pair of glasses at my sister, put them on my son, turned him back and forth to get the perfect light, and voila. It's me in the reflections.[emoji2]

Lovely image. like the fact that it's a bit blurry, for a minute it looks as if the bench is a miniature one.

Thanks. The blur actually came to be as this was one of the first cold days with snow on top of that. So in reality, my hands shaked and my fingers hurt. :lol:

The Look.

Shot with my old Iphone 6 plus. 645 pro mk3. I think I shot brackets and merge them in a HDR app at first. Can't remember which thou. Edited on the phone and iPad air 2 in Pixelmator/ lightroom mobile. Might be some other app I forgot.

Found this in a folder on my computer, backup folder from when I traded in my iPhone 6 plus. Shot this back in July 2015. Found a pair of glasses at my sister, put them on my son, turned him back and forth to get the perfect light, and voila. It's me in the reflections.[emoji2]

This is so darling! What a lovely keepsake for both of you!

sweet pic! ! .Takes me back to Pirates of the carrabiean: At world's end. When they go and get jack Sparrow from Davy Jones locker and on the way back, to get back to the real world there is a bright light at the horizon as the sun set.

Cool. One day I have to watch The Carribean series, at least to see Keith Richards as Jack's father - in film 3, I think? :coffee:

The Look.

Nice shot. I've been trying to take a selfie with sky/clouds reflecting in a pair of "orange mirror" sunglasses. Fails every time...

The Look.

Your portraits are incredible..... I just love this.

Back
Top Bottom