• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Hipsta RESULT: Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #11

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
My combo of my fav red truck. Fisheye is from my Revolver lens (not an edit). Don’t know if it counts, if not that’s fine. It won’t keep my from liking the photo :)
674AFFB8-1468-43CE-A61A-13EF3A6D3557.jpeg

Played with vibrancy and clarity a bit.

FundyBrian

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
ImageArt Ann, the consensus (all three of us consens) is that we add another week to this particular challenge to give more time to zenjenny Jen, RoseCat Catherine, Starzee Star, FundyBrian Brian, deepop David, dscheff Jeffrey et al to get their Hipsta acts together. :lol:
I’m better off staying away. Or maybe everyone else is better off if I stay away and not make grumbling noises about Hipstamatic.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I’m better off staying away. Or maybe everyone else is better off if I stay away and not make grumbling noises about Hipstamatic.
You could stay (and post) and let the grumbling noises stay away. Or take turns.
The theme is ‘pick one lens and one film and go mental’ (or something like that) - I’m almost certain the grumbling noises wouldn’t so much as get out of bed for one lousy lens and one lousy film. Nottomention endless license.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
ImageArt Ann, the consensus (all three of us consens) is that we add another week to this particular challenge to give more time to zenjenny Jen, RoseCat Catherine, Starzee Star, FundyBrian Brian, deepop David, dscheff Jeffrey et al to get their Hipsta acts together. :lol:
Egads!! I’ve been so remiss! And now in L.A. working at an event and won’t be back until midnight on Monday. :eek:

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
After causing a major headache for myself trying to find a combination I particularly liked, I decided to go with the lens and film I actually knew the names of. An odd combination, but for some reason they are the they ones I most often choose when I’m looking to photograph “collage fodder”. I don’t think I’ve ever combined them before. Behold the magic (????) Pablo Mark I Lens and Strausberg Film. I threw in the lemon gel flash for giggles.
7B75440B-055A-4233-9387-8BF18380BCB5.jpeg
3E92234D-EBE4-4B98-BC07-F6BAB26C0B97.jpeg
5053BF2C-AFEB-44E2-B8A8-70C7815BEB04.jpeg
5D396791-068D-4ED1-807B-3A16D18E741D.jpeg
DC2E2AEB-72E1-4590-88FE-35D7F2F06067.jpeg

Oddly, I actually like a few of them!

Attachments

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
After causing a major headache for myself trying to find a combination I particularly liked, I decided to go with the lens and film I actually knew the names of. An odd combination, but for some reason they are the they ones I most often choose when I’m looking to photograph “collage fodder”. I don’t think I’ve ever combined them before. Behold the magic (????) Pablo Mark I Lens and Strausberg Film. I threw in the lemon gel flash for giggles. View attachment 144007View attachment 144002View attachment 144003View attachment 144004View attachment 144005
Wonderful. I love the effect that Pablo Mark 1 has, don’t you?

lkbside

MobiLurver
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
After causing a major headache for myself trying to find a combination I particularly liked, I decided to go with the lens and film I actually knew the names of. An odd combination, but for some reason they are the they ones I most often choose when I’m looking to photograph “collage fodder”. I don’t think I’ve ever combined them before. Behold the magic (????) Pablo Mark I Lens and Strausberg Film. I threw in the lemon gel flash for giggles. View attachment 144007View attachment 144002View attachment 144003View attachment 144004View attachment 144005
Ambitious combo choice!!!