• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Hipsta RESULT: Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #11

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
After causing a major headache for myself trying to find a combination I particularly liked, I decided to go with the lens and film I actually knew the names of. An odd combination, but for some reason they are the they ones I most often choose when I’m looking to photograph “collage fodder”. I don’t think I’ve ever combined them before. Behold the magic (????) Pablo Mark I Lens and Strausberg Film. I threw in the lemon gel flash for giggles. View attachment 144007View attachment 144002View attachment 144003View attachment 144004View attachment 144005
Oddly, I actually like a few of them!
I really like these. The Pablo lenses are some of my favs but I struggle sometimes to find the right composition. It’s nice to see what others are doing with it.

lkbside

MobiLurver
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
Aww thanks. This combo requires sliders or the colors are too dark and intense. And adding grain etc makes it better too, even though I’m not usually a big user of grain/texture.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
So... what’s happening with the Hipsta challenge?
Here’s the theme for this challenge:

Choose a lens and a film and then stick with it throughout the whole challenge. You can add what flash you like and move all of the sliders up and down until you’re exhausted, but you must stick with your one lens and one film. Please say right at the beginning of your first post what you’re going to be using.

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
Sorry, I was more questioning if there was judging happening, or if the challenge was finished. I guess we’re re going with this one for another week then?

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Sorry, I was more questioning if there was judging happening, or if the challenge was finished. I guess we’re re going with this one for another week then?
I can’t remember who’s supposed to be running this challenge. zenjenny Jen is it you or is it ImageArt Ann? I know I started it because someone was away. Edit: No, it wasn’t zenjenny Jen, it was ImageArt Ann. :rolleyes:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
My combo of my fav red truck. Fisheye is from my Revolver lens (not an edit). Don’t know if it counts, if not that’s fine. It won’t keep my from liking the photo :)
View attachment 143927
Played with vibrancy and clarity a bit.
How good is that saturated red/blue ?? Fantastic fun image :thumbs: