• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Hipsta RESULT: Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #11

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ooops, sorry. I’m back now and raring to judge.

I particularly love this challenge because the lazy part of me likes seeing the different combos without having to trial them myself! :lol: I think I’ve saved every one of the Hipsta combinations used in this #11 challenge. The one I particularly love is Jef Jef’s Lumiere/Love 81/Triple Crown - the blue tint really works beautifully with all of Jef’s images. Therefore, Jef is my winner.:thumbs:

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
Ooops, sorry. I’m back now and raring to judge.

I particularly love this challenge because the lazy part of me likes seeing the different combos without having to trial them myself! :lol: I think I’ve saved every one of the Hipsta combinations used in this #11 challenge. The one I particularly love is Jef Jef’s Lumiere/Love 81/Triple Crown - the blue tint really works beautifully with all of Jef’s images. Therefore, Jef is my winner.:thumbs:
Thanks! The combo was definitely a happy accident, but that makes some of the best art anyways... I’m glad it’s been a nice find for others as well.

I appreciate everyone who has shared. Seeing what others are doing is inspiring and it makes me smile. So in that spirit of adventure and collaboration (hopefully) I’d like to go with the Pablo Mark lenses for the next challenge. You can use either I or II. These lenses have intrigued me from the beginning of my short Hipsta-using life and I’d like to see how others make them work. Any film or lens is ok with me, just let us know what you used to create your magic.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Thanks! The combo was definitely a happy accident, but that makes some of the best art anyways... I’m glad it’s been a nice find for others as well.

I appreciate everyone who has shared. Seeing what others are doing is inspiring and it makes me smile. So in that spirit of adventure and collaboration (hopefully) I’d like to go with the Pablo Mark lenses for the next challenge. You can use either I or II. These lenses have intrigued me from the beginning of my short Hipsta-using life and I’d like to see how others make them work. Any film or lens is ok with me, just let us know what you used to create your magic.
Definitely loved your blues this week, Jef! And I wonder if I have the Pablo Mark twins . . .