• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Hipsta RESULT: Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #12

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Is the Book Cafe a chain as there's one in Derby too. It does look good in your edit. I'm failing badly at these Hipsta thingys :(
I think it must be a chain, although I didn’t go in. There was another cafe on the other side of the road that we visited.

lkbside

MobiLurver
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
Yeah, I’ve had some that I thought would work well that didn’t and others I never would have thought would work but do. I have wondered previously how the lens decides if it’s going to break up a photo into a 2x2 or a 9x9 mosaic. Maybe I’m just missing something easy. If it am... someone please fill me in.
Shake it to see different options.

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
I appreciate everyone who gave this one a go. I know the lens wasn’t the easiest to work with maybe, but I loved seeing what everyone did so everyone gets high fives. But it is a competition so here’s my favorites...

First is deepop. I know 2 images is not typically the most exciting composition but there’s enough same bit different between the two images to make the eyes bounce around. I also just think each result is pretty cool on its own.
BF404126-205E-48D6-9614-B74BBE230E99.jpeg

Second is JillyG. I love the colors and the two sides converging.
EE881348-B8A9-4753-9D10-B7BDDEABA790.jpeg

Third is Starzee with the garages. Each is different enough but still part of the whole. I love it’s cubism-ness.
E0E166C9-8D8B-4D59-B057-75BA9B150D71.jpeg

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I appreciate everyone who gave this one a go. I know the lens wasn’t the easiest to work with maybe, but I loved seeing what everyone did so everyone gets high fives. But it is a competition so here’s my favorites...

First is deepop. I know 2 images is not typically the most exciting composition but there’s enough same bit different between the two images to make the eyes bounce around. I also just think each result is pretty cool on its own. View attachment 144750

View attachment 144748

Third is Starzee with the garages. Each is different enough but still part of the whole. I love it’s cubism-ness.
View attachment 144749
Great choices, Jef. Well done, David, I just loved that reincarnation. And well done Jilly and Starzee too!

Starzee

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

First is deepop. I know 2 images is not typically the most exciting composition but there’s enough same bit different between the two images to make the eyes bounce around. I also just think each result is pretty cool on its own. View attachment 144750

View attachment 144748

View attachment 144749
Thank you! Congrats deepop and JillyG ! There were tons of cool images. I rather like these lenses.

deepop

No Mobi-limiter...
MobiSupporter
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 144748

View attachment 144749
Thanks (I think...now that I have to pick a combo for the next challenge:eek:), Jef for the winning spot and for choosing the Pablo Mark lenses (otherwise I don't think I would have ever used them.) Cheers for JillyG and Starzee .

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 144748

View attachment 144749
Fab choices Jef! I love all three of these images... they really made use of the lens’ quirkiness to create something really unique. Well done deepop David! And high fives to JillyG and Starzee!

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 144748

View attachment 144749
Yay, well done deepop David - that’s a great image in its own right and a worthy winner of this challenge. Thank you Jef for my second. I enjoyed this foray into The Pablos too. And big hugs to Starzee Star for third - you showed me that Pablo II isn’t all about four exactly the same images, and I really like the quirkiness of your garage.