• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Hipsta RESULT: Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #13

deepop

No Mobi-limiter...
MobiSupporter
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365
As John pointed out, the lens combos I picked were sort meh, so it's really down the photos.
In the top spot I'm going with Jef and the Lone tulip in the woods. It's so visually jarring to see the tulip at the base of a tree trunk (instead your standard flower bed). I love how the tulip stands in such stark relief (in every way - color, texture, size) to the tree behind. Nice one.
CDC20A6D-4CC5-459B-8550-F27AD7D535AC.jpeg

Runners up are ImageArt and JillyG for their macronificent flowers.
5349F771-1D5F-4A1A-A737-2AC7B49437EC.jpeg

9CA86B92-7F46-4DAF-8E0A-F4CB9F59CDC2.jpeg

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
Thanks! Much appreciated. As always, it’s fun to see how everyone uses the combos differently. I’ll see what I can come up with for a combo next...

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
As John pointed out, the lens combos I picked were sort meh, so it's really down the photos.
In the top spot I'm going with Jef and the Lone tulip in the woods. It's so visually jarring to see the tulip at the base of a tree trunk (instead your standard flower bed). I love how the tulip stands in such stark relief (in every way - color, texture, size) to the tree behind. Nice one.
View attachment 145169

View attachment 145170

View attachment 145171
These are all really lovely... Yay to Jef, Ann & Jilly!!!

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 145169

View attachment 145170

View attachment 145171
Oooh, thank you David - I’m in esteemed company. Well done Jef! That’s a great image. And well done Ann too - it was your image that prompted me to get off my bottom and photograph our peonies. :D

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Oooh, thank you David - I’m in esteemed company. Well done Jef! That’s a great image. And well done Ann too - it was your image that prompted me to get off my bottom and photograph our peonies. :D
Oh, I didn’t even see that I was on the podium! Thanks, David! Well done, Jef. Hah, in good company with Jilly.