• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

Hipsta RESULT: Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #15

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The second one looks more like BlacKeys44 with that border?

I did just discover that the border on BkacKeys42 changes slightly when you shake.
I deeply apologise. :notworthy: From Budapest to Bucktown wasn’t so far, but Zürich is even farther. It really puzzled me after you’ve mentioned it. And you were absolutely right, that’s not Z, it’s Bucktown.
Did it again in Zürich – and don’t like it. Fumbled around with clarity and many more and I still don’t like it. But this is the real thing.

934D67B5-D305-4A92-91E3-E5480907DE79.jpeg

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I deeply apologise. :notworthy: From Budapest to Bucktown wasn’t so far, but Zürich is even farther. It really puzzled me after you’ve mentioned it. And you were absolutely right, that’s not Z, it’s Bucktown.
Did it again in Zürich – and don’t like it. Fumbled around with clarity and many more and I still don’t like it. But this is the real thing.

View attachment 146168
Looks ghostly! :thumbs:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 146168
I actually really like this. Surreal and quite beautiful.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I thought it might be time to wrap this Hipsta challenge up.... even though there were not many entries, I thought all of them were wonderful and really showed off the paks.

I've chosen GroovyGouvy as the winner, with her other-worldly abstract image using the Zurich pak. Lovely and ethereal! :inlove:

Everyone else gets second place and a big high five! :D

gouvy zurich.jpeg

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I thought it might be time to wrap this Hipsta challenge up.... even though there were not many entries, I thought all of them were wonderful and really showed off the paks.

I've chosen GroovyGouvy as the winner, with her other-worldly abstract image using the Zurich pak. Lovely and ethereal! :inlove:

Everyone else gets second place and a big high five! :D

View attachment 146328
Wow. Should keep in mind posting only reference and pictures I don't like myself and I'll have the best of chance. :lol: thanks for the first and to all participants. :notworthy: