• > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He married Danielle today, Saturday 16th November! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all future MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you have been notified!

Hipsta RESULT: Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #17 - Last Entries 06 July

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Are you a Hipstamatic Wiz?

Wow, Hipstamatic can do that? This is a great place for discovery and to try new things and see what can be done and surprises that result. We love to see your attempts, whatever they might be. Ask a question and there’s always useful tips from the seasoned Hipstas that can take your images to the next level.

The Main Rule is simple:

1) The only apps that may be used in this Challenge are either an ordinary phone camera (i.e. with no effects) and Hipstamatic depending on what the winner decides.

The actual Hipstamatic Challenge will be decided by the winner...

The winner chooses 2 Hipstamatic Paks for the TWO WEEK challenge period. They can then decide on any restrictions but this is optional.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 6th July 2019. Judging will take place on Sunday 7th July 2019 or soon thereafter.

Please also see the general Mobitog Rules HERE

WINNER: lkbside Leslie

CHALLENGE:
Buckhorst plus Blanko일

James M plus Maximus

Mix and match however you like.

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Seems I got a little slap Hipsta-happy and closed the last challenge early, forgetting we’ve switched to a two week cycle. :whistle::frowning::grimacing::coffee: But we’ll be back on track with this TWO WEEK challenge.... just as soon as lkbside Leslie gives us our paks. :D

lkbside

MobiLurver
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
I’ve picked the elements and will be back soon with some samples.

Going back in Hipsta time this week.

Buckhorst plus Blanko일

James M plus Maximus

Mix and match however you like.

I have found that Buckhorst often disappears from my lens lineup. If that is the case just go into settings and hit the download button.

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Seems I got a little slap Hipsta-happy and closed the last challenge early, forgetting we’ve switched to a two week cycle. :whistle::frowning::grimacing::coffee: But we’ll be back on track with this TWO WEEK challenge.... just as soon as lkbside Leslie gives us our paks. :D
Ooops, sorry my fault. Think I MYSELF thought the time is up and did all judging before I went to hospital. No worries. They are just checking how I sleep. :) will be out tomorrow and back to work. :thumbs: