• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

iMage of the Month RESULT **********Image of the Month 'IOTM' August********

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Time to wrap this up for another month. A good 24 nominations and two images that were very popular.

They were shryn's 'Ascending to the street' and rizole's 'Late summer bounty'

With only 2 points in it, August's IOTM goes to rizole. So well done rizole, once again winning something you never entered :thumbs:
1599421586989.png

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Time to wrap this up for another month. A good 24 nominations and two images that were very popular.

They were shryn's 'Ascending to the street' and rizole's 'Late summer bounty'

With only 2 points in it, August's IOTM goes to rizole. So well done rizole, once again winning something you never entered :thumbs:
View attachment 160345
Lummy, thank you very much everyone. :notworthy: Well done shryn, an excellent pic.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Two points! Unsurprising, though - two excellent images: hope to see them in MPA/IPPA etc this year :notworthy:

congrats rizole, beautiful work. (Did you post this one in the Accidentally Renaissance FB group?)

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
I don't understand the scoring...
At the end of the month, pick your top 3 nominations. Rank those 3 in order and give 5points to your top, 3pts to the next and 1pt to your 3rd fav.
All submissions are numbered from 1 upwards, post your top pics by number with the points youve awarded.
John does the maths and announces the winner after the votes are in.