Image of the Month RESULT **********Image of the Month 'IOTM' August********

#01 younger

View attachment 159649

I just really like this. It probably appeals to to the logical side of my brain and perfect from above. Even better, do you see all the wonderful little faces in the muffins!?
Every time I look at this image, I'm reminded of the Go games we used to play in high school, except in this game you'd get to eat your opponent's muffin when you capture it.

Last edited:
Every time I look at this image, I'm reminded of the Go games we used to play in high school, except in this game you'd get to eat your opponents muffin when you capture it.
More of an incentive to win. :lol: :thumbs:

958136C3-4C11-4762-A24A-388AAC78B443.jpeg
B
6646FD2E-DC42-41E2-B3A6-2F2E173350D9.jpeg

and there’s only 24 nominations. You’re so contrary, Star !

Or you need to work on your handwriting. Your 24 looks like 26 to me!! :lmao:

Both are true :oops: :mobibabe: I’ve gotten in trouble all my school- and onward life for my handwriting.

I can [just] see how you would see a 6 in that 4.

In my defence and/or my petulant self-justification, it’s bloody hard to do all those markups - with a finger, when you can barely see bcs long-sighted blind as a bat without reading glasses, one by one in the native photos appEven harder when you think you can save a lot of effort by collating the images first, then numbering them in-appAnd don’t let me get started on the four steps involved in exporting the images to my photosAnd then remembering to delete them having first checked ten times that you’ve got all the images, numbered themall properlynotleftanyoutofthecollagestriedtoarrangethecollagessothatnoimagesaremuchmoreorless prominentthanothers . . .

That ambivalent 4 clearly reflects my unsteady hand by the time I was done

Also ‘the things I do for you’
Unappreciated, is what I am:mobibabe:

...Also ‘the things I do for you’
Unappreciated, is what I am:mobibabe:
Well now you mention it... all of your summaries were very helpful but despite the duplicate posts i found there wasn't a summay on the page i was adding my votes to and i had to have two pages open, making it that much less convenient.
If you could see your way maybe......? :D

Back
Top Bottom