• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

iMage of the Month RESULT: **********IMAGE OF THE MONTH JULY************

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
#13 'more ducks on a pond'
View attachment 159113
Fuzzy unfocussed shot, strange choice for IOTM? Well not in my eyes, its the kind of photographic abstract that really intrigues me. Sometimes it just feels good to blur life's sharp edges a little. To hell with perfectly sharp textbook images I say :)
that would be terse , then? :D

rizole

IOTM Winner - June 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
#20 (did I do it right this time?)
sdimbour's Head in the clouds.
A6870C31-74D5-43AC-97E5-D1449C9E340D.jpeg

I've looked at it the right side up and don't think it's as effective. There's a dreamy, otherworldly feel to this, nice comp, proportions and balance.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
CLOSING FRIDAY IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO NOMINATE? - ONLY 8 PEOPLE HAVE NOMINATED SO FAR :rolleyes:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I'd be happy to nominate some more if someone wants to hand me their proxy :lmao:
Please take my proxy. I’m hardly here atm and won’t be before next week. If I’d thought of proxy earlier I would have asked earlier.

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Please take my proxy. I’m hardly here atm and won’t be before next week. If I’d thought of proxy earlier I would have asked earlier.
I was only joking -- I don't think the list of nominees needs 8 picks from me :eek: :lmao: and I could never substitute for you.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
#27 Starzee House of Angles

1595995152355.png

I love everything about this... the mostly monotones with those soft touches of color and then that bit of pop in the upper left corner; the crazy funhouse-other-dimension vibe, and the figure looking like she’s trying to decide which door to enter. Fantastic!

Kevin Barrett

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin Barrett
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
#28 - Starzee gets my nomination for July
Screenshot_2020-07-29 Mobi52 - Starzee’s Project 52 - 2020.png

Last edited: