• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

iMage of the Month RESULT: **********IMAGE OF THE MONTH JULY************

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
#29 JillyG 366 Project

4C9D1DB3-3C01-4CE0-9CAD-630CBCD35E5F.jpeg

Here’s the last of my nominations.

I really love the manipulation of this image. It gives the building real character. Even though it’s been ‘posterized’ it still feels real. I actually like the angle of the building. It feels like it‘s looming.

LOOM
[luːm]

VERB
looming (present participle)
  1. appear as a vague form, especially one that is large or threatening.
    "vehicles loomed out of the darkness"
    synonyms:
    emerge · appear · become visible · come into view · take shape · materialize · reveal itself · appear indistinctly · come to light· take on a threatening shape
    • (of an event regarded as threatening) seem about to happen.
      "there is a crisis looming" ·
      [More]
      synonyms:
      be imminent · be on the horizon · impend · be impending · be close · be ominously close · threaten · be threatening · menace · brew · be just around the corner

:lmao:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
#29 JillyG 366 Project

View attachment 159465

Here’s the last of my nominations.

I really love the manipulation of this image. It gives the building real character. Even though it’s been ‘posterized’ it still feels real. I actually like the angle of the building. It feels like it‘s looming.

LOOM
[luːm]

VERB
looming (present participle)
  1. appear as a vague form, especially one that is large or threatening.
    "vehicles loomed out of the darkness"
    synonyms:
    emerge · appear · become visible · come into view · take shape · materialize · reveal itself · appear indistinctly · come to light· take on a threatening shape
    • (of an event regarded as threatening) seem about to happen.
      "there is a crisis looming" ·
      [More]
      synonyms:
      be imminent · be on the horizon · impend · be impending · be close · be ominously close · threaten · be threatening · menace · brew · be just around the corner

:lmao:
:notworthy:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
As the month is virtually over, it means Image of the Month July is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting. A huge 30 nominations this month!!

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt
and remember no voting for your own image ;) Voting will be open for approx one week (August 7th)

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Thank you for this!!!

Edit: After looking at these for a few minutes, I decided it’s going to take a couple of days, at the very least!
I think we should have 15 votes. Or maybe be able to allocate points (as many as we like) to all the images. . I’m sure John could handle the math. If he balks, we could always outsource :mobibabe:

rizole

IOTM Winner - June 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
#14 - 5
#12 - 3
#6 - 1

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I think we should have 15 votes. Or maybe be able to allocate points (as many as we like) to all the images. . I’m sure John could handle the math. If he balks, we could always outsource :mobibabe:
I could do it!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
4 -- 5 points
30 -- 3 points
2 -- 1 point