Image of the Month RESULT: **********IMAGE OF THE MONTH JULY************

#29 JillyG 366 Project

4C9D1DB3-3C01-4CE0-9CAD-630CBCD35E5F.jpeg

Here’s the last of my nominations.

I really love the manipulation of this image. It gives the building real character. Even though it’s been ‘posterized’ it still feels real. I actually like the angle of the building. It feels like it‘s looming.

LOOM
[luːm]

VERB
looming (present participle)
  1. appear as a vague form, especially one that is large or threatening.
    "vehicles loomed out of the darkness"
    synonyms:
    emerge · appear · become visible · come into view · take shape · materialize · reveal itself · appear indistinctly · come to light· take on a threatening shape
    • (of an event regarded as threatening) seem about to happen.
      "there is a crisis looming" ·
      [More]
      synonyms:
      be imminent · be on the horizon · impend · be impending · be close · be ominously close · threaten · be threatening · menace · brew · be just around the corner

:lmao:

#29 JillyG 366 Project

View attachment 159465

Here’s the last of my nominations.

I really love the manipulation of this image. It gives the building real character. Even though it’s been ‘posterized’ it still feels real. I actually like the angle of the building. It feels like it‘s looming.

LOOM
[luːm]

VERB
looming (present participle)
  1. appear as a vague form, especially one that is large or threatening.
    "vehicles loomed out of the darkness"
    synonyms:
    emerge · appear · become visible · come into view · take shape · materialize · reveal itself · appear indistinctly · come to light· take on a threatening shape
    • (of an event regarded as threatening) seem about to happen.
      "there is a crisis looming" ·
      [More]
      synonyms:
      be imminent · be on the horizon · impend · be impending · be close · be ominously close · threaten · be threatening · menace · brew · be just around the corner

:lmao:
:notworthy:

As the month is virtually over, it means Image of the Month July is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting. A huge 30 nominations this month!!

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt
and remember no voting for your own image ;) Voting will be open for approx one week (August 7th)

Thank you for this!!!

Edit: After looking at these for a few minutes, I decided it’s going to take a couple of days, at the very least!

I think we should have 15 votes. Or maybe be able to allocate points (as many as we like) to all the images. . I’m sure John could handle the math. If he balks, we could always outsource :mobibabe:

I think we should have 15 votes. Or maybe be able to allocate points (as many as we like) to all the images. . I’m sure John could handle the math. If he balks, we could always outsource :mobibabe:
I could do it!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom