Image of the Month RESULT : *****Image of the Month July*****

IOTM for July is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own work :thumbs: Voting will be open until Aug 7th so please get voting, vote vote vote!!

DA4A52E5-0F0C-46E6-B777-46447BA0271A.jpeg

We've had the allotted 7 days so its time to wrap up. I'm not here to pass any artistic judgement (although thank the dear lord rizole's toes never won) but just to add up the numbers.

TomHH, sdimbour and chineezguy were nominated but didn't cast their votes.

So DRUM ROLL....with the most votes terse 'Moody' Ted with (correct me if I'm wrong) the first self portrait to win IOTM.
1628348876742.png

Well done Ted, another month of stand out images created by YOU and voted for by YOU, well done all.
The next highest votes were for dscheff and dscheff :)

Thank you all that took the time to vote whether nominated or not :thumbs:

August IOTM will be open shortly........AUGUST

Last edited:
We've had the allotted 7 days so its time to wrap up. I'm not here to pass any artistic judgement (although thank the dear lord rizole's toes never won) but just to add up the numbers.

So DRUM ROLL....with the most votes terse 'Moody' Ted with (correct me if I'm wrong) the first self portrait to win IOTM.
View attachment 169766

Well done Ted, another month of stand out images created by YOU and voted for by YOU, well done all.

and well deserved too, a cracking shot by any means!

View attachment 169766

That is a top notch image.

View attachment 169766

Thank you all, it's an honor :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I'd particularly like to thank the hat, which was a prime mover and inspiration for this work.

View attachment 169766

Well done terse Ted with that wonderful self portrait. Magnificent.

Back
Top Bottom