Image of the Month RESULT : *****Image of the Month July*****

#14 - terse Tailgating
1626634943988.png

Great candid Ted, love her expression, the reflections in her glasses, the reflections in the truck, brilliant.

So many wonderful images…it came down to two for me because they kept drawing me back for another look…eeny, meeny, miny, moe….

chineezguy Salt wildfire in Northern California is my pick. No entry for me…taking an online computer programming course via Harvard…if I survive with my brain intact, I’ll have a certification from Harvard…if I survive.

It won’t let me stop the bold text up above :notworthy:

Your text was inserted into the code for Michael’s username, like this:
USER=685chineezguyyour text/USER (eg without the square brackets so as not to repeat the error)

I’ve changed that so your whole post is no longer a hyperlink :lmao:
But I don’t know how you managed to set permanent Bold. Maybe when you’re done @ Harvard you can come back and fix that bit ? :lol:

Only a few days left!!!!
This is what we have so far.
CF91476F-4CDB-497F-A94E-62AD1DF92832.jpeg

088CA8E6-A1E8-408A-AFDF-2ED0D279BBBB.jpeg

I am have a bit of crisis. I have 27 images bookmarked, and only 2 nominations left. Someone please help me……

I'd like to nominate this beauty for IOTM if I can ?
Okay Bill, so what you need to do (what I do) is go to the source image, click on it and save it to your camera roll, come back to here and put it in a new post with the next entry number (#19). Then delete the image from your camera roll. Let me know if you need any more help. You could always add it to your post above and then I’ll delete this one.:thumbs:

Okay Bill, so what you need to do (what I do) is go to the source image, click on it and save it to your camera roll, come back to here and put it in a new post with the next entry number (#19). Then delete the image from your camera roll. Let me know if you need any more help. You could always add it to your post above and then I’ll delete this one.:thumbs:
What she said! I sometimes copy and paste, but occasionally that doesn’t work.

#19 dscheff - peek a boo

View attachment 169305

(a) delightfully weird
(b) a great b/w
my final pick of the month, can't believe we only have 19 images this month.
Fear not sinnerjohn! There are still 4 days and I can guarantee at least 2 more, but I have to wait until th e last minute lest someone else post one I bookmarked. :D Also, WOTANICUS has added two and if he can’t get them posted himself, I will help him out. And thank you for nominating this image. I had just added it to my bookmarks.

Fear not sinnerjohn! There are still 4 days and I can guarantee at least 2 more, but I have to wait until th e last minute lest someone else post one I bookmarked. :D Also, WOTANICUS has added two and if he can’t get them posted himself, I will help him out. And thank you for nominating this image. I had just added it to my bookmarks.
Thanks as ever for the admin Star. I can see there being trouble over numbering this month. Bill has had 3 picks already without the two that have no images btw. But hey it happens to the best of us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom