Image of the Month RESULT : *****Image of the Month July*****

#22 Surfer Starzee
1627415829694.jpeg

Oops! Didn’t notice that!
Looks like I am playing fast and loose with my nominations, so with apologies for my over enthusiasm, I will have to withdraw the last tow. As they are both abstracts, I will keep them for another challenges. Sorry Jilly and Ted!

Looks like I am playing fast and loose with my nominations, so with apologies for my over enthusiasm, I will have to withdraw the last tow. As they are both abstracts, I will keep them for another challenges. Sorry Jilly and Ted!
Nooooooo, you don’t have to withdraw them. As long as they were posted in July, an image can be nominated for IOTM-July. Let us know if you need help with the posting.

Nooooooo, you don’t have to withdraw them. As long as they were posted in July, an image can be nominated for IOTM-July. Let us know if you need help with the posting.
oh good - Ive been using my phone and it seems to be struggling to post properly. Ive shifted to PC now and its a lot easier. Basically, I want to nominate your Eiger Cookies abstract and Teds wonderfully fluid abstract.

WOTANICUS You are allowed to nominate any image regardless of it’s artistic classification. The problem is you have already posted three, so you only get one more. However, as luck would have it, terse Ted’s image was one of my top choices. I will nominate it and if you need help posting JillyG Jilly’s I’ll help you. You were able to post the other three. How did you do that?

WOTANICUS You are allowed to nominate any image regardless of it’s artistic classification. The problem is you have already posted three, so you only get one more. However, as luck would have it, terse Ted’s image was one of my top choices. I will nominate it and if you need help posting JillyG Jilly’s I’ll help you. You were able to post the other three. How did you do that?
Thats great Star - I think I basically quoted the post and nominated it. Let me try it for Jillys one now.

#32 WOTANICUS with Prague - pano1
full

So it has an editing error **shurgging**, it still quite a shot, great detail and a horizon that goes all the way to...er...the horizon.
Its a beautiful town, well worth a visit. I can't unsee that glaring flaw now - like a timeslip in the middle of the town!

Down to the last few hours folks!!!!!!
Nominate your favorite images!!!

Back
Top Bottom