Image of the Month RESULT *****IMAGE OF THE MONTH JUNE****************

I think I've really got to close voting now and declare the winner :)

Its been all about 3 images this time, terse's Future Motion, rizole's Lydgate Clough and younger's upside down world (she didn't give it a title!!)
The scoring has been really close but in the end rizole has scored the most points and has the honour of being the proud owner of June's Image of the Month.
Well done Rizole and thanks for everyone for making this an interesting (I hope) feature.

Last edited:

Its been all about 3 images this time, terse's Future Motion, rizole's Lydgate Clough and younger's upside down world (she didn't give it a title!!)
The scoring has been really close but in the end rizole has scored the most points and has the honour of being the proud owner of July's Image of the Month.
Well done Rizole and thanks for everyone for making this an interesting (I hope) feature.
Congratulations rizole, a deserving winner of June’s iMage of the Month, well done, a really beautiful iMage it is too... :notworthy: Your iMage replaces Ted’s on the Home Page for July and your profile has been updated accordingly... :thumbs:

And big thanks to John sinnerjohn for organising and overseeing this excellent idea for a Monthly Challenge which simply must go from strength to strength now, thank you John... :thumbs: ;)

The scoring has been really close but in the end rizole has scored the most points and has the honour of being the proud owner of July's Image of the Month.
I like this feature... so interesting to have a vote. Many congrats Rizole

The scoring has been really close but in the end rizole has scored the most points and has the honour of being the proud owner of *July's Image of the Month.
June not July

Warmest congrats rizole - stunning image :notworthy: :) :thumbs: Also terse and younger for your beauties :notworthy:

ongoing thanks to sinnerjohn for the idea of Image of the Month,and for the hard slog required - not only to get those things up & running, but also to keep inviting/encouraging interest and participation. [I‘m sure John could think of a more explicit way of saying that :D]

Yay rizole!!!! Whoohoo!!! Well done, well done. :inlove:

And big thanks to John @sinnerjohn for organising and overseeing this excellent idea for a Monthly Challenge which simply must go from strength to strength now, thank you John...
ongoing thanks to sinnerjohn for the idea of Image of the Month,and for the hard slog required - not only to get those things up & running, but also to keep inviting/encouraging interest and participation. [I‘m sure John could think of a more explicit way of saying that :D]
Agree! Thank you for all your efforts... this challenge is not an easy task and I appreciate all the work you put in. :notworthy:

The scoring has been really close but in the end rizole has scored the most points and has the honour of being the proud owner of June's Image of the Month.
Thanks all :) It's kinda funny winning something I didn't enter. Congrats terse & younger.

Back
Top Bottom