Image of the Month Result: Image of the Month March’21

And a huge THANK YOU to John for continuing to manage this most excellent of Monthly goings on and a special Thank You to the amazing Jennifer for the extremely helpful monthly collage of entries, without which voting would take many times longer... :notworthy:
I'm merely the clerk Rog, it wouldn't work without the group's participation. I'm a great believer in Team effort :thumbs:

Sorry to ask again. It understand and fully agree with no votes for your own work. But voting for your own nominees are allowed right? I think I’ve read a discussion about it, but I’m not sure what the result was. :oops:
The front page doesn’t say as well so I think I can vote for images I nominated. In case Not, delete my vote and let me know. :)
You can of course vote for you own nominations Gouvy, you may also vote for someone else's if you think its better than yours ;)

D76549A4-7B50-4A80-9FCE-832A548FD5AB.jpeg
36541AC7-9CBF-4DF6-A700-EDF159459433.jpeg
BFCC7C20-5C69-4744-96CA-BF86581D1E11.jpeg

With Catherine's vote in I shall call March officially closed and announce......

The Image of the Month for March, beating JillyG's previous record score of 36 by one, making it the highest ever score is.......

Geek1956 with Olivia
B9CDE4AA-BF3F-4A4B-BA3B-7C9B9514C1D8.jpeg

Congratulations Kevin, a well deserved and popular IOTM.

Admin will be along shortly to award you your badge of honour and display young Olivia on the front page for the month of April.

Last edited:
With Catherine's vote in I shall call March now closed and announce......

The Image of the Month for March, beating JillyG's previous record score of 36 by one, making it the highest ever score is.......

Geek1956 with Olivia
View attachment 166133

Admin will be along shortly to award you your badge of honour and display young Olivia on the front page for the month of April.
Wow I’m blown away. Thanks John and all those who voted

With Catherine's vote in I shall call March officially closed and announce......

Geek1956 with Olivia
View attachment 166133

Well done Geek1956 Kevin!!! :inlove: A beautiful portrait.

Geek1956 with Olivia
View attachment 166133

Wonderful image, Kevin. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom