Image of the Month RESULT: ****IMAGE OF THE MONTH - MAY****

Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep track of your possible picks? I’m having a hard time sorting out where I saw which image. Was in a challenge? A 365?
You can bookmark them (tiny bookmark icon at the upper right of a post). Then the problem is finding your list of bookmarks -- I always forget, but it's in your Account Settings at

You can bookmark them (tiny bookmark icon at the upper right of a post). Then the problem is finding your list of bookmarks -- I always forget, but it's in your Account Settings at

For some reason I thought the bookmarks only indicated a page, not the exact post, but I just tried it and that’s the ticket, I think. I‘ll try that next month. For this month, I guess I have 4 days to go through all the posts......o_O

No. 17 terse
1590608116745.png

Fantastic b/w and that eye, quite remarkable. My 4th and final nomination.

For some reason I thought the bookmarks only indicated a page, not the exact post, but I just tried it and that’s the ticket, I think. I‘ll try that next month. For this month, I guess I have 4 days to go through all the posts......o_O
:notworthy:

#20. rizole
E74A188B-0015-4A2C-A669-FE135FDDF0C2.jpeg

I love this image. I love the simplicity of composition, the shades of gray and the bit of drama and story line. Who was washing? What happened that they were never finished. Perhaps because I have witnessed this sort of scene in person, I can feel the cold icky water in my mind. Truly a favorite of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
#21. And a second nomination
younger

1590754261417.jpeg

I loved this at first sight. Then when I read that the child photo bombed the image, it really endeared itself. I love the muted colors, the reflection, the light and especially the surreal atmosphere. I was drawn back to it many times. I think this image creates a feeling of drama and a story. What happened? Where is he running to? Or from? That he truly did run into the scene, only increases the tension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Mobitog's very first Image of the Month.

IMPORTANT As you nominate an image can you please number the image at the top, just check what number was last and then number accordingly.

I’ve taken the liberty of adding numbers where they were missing.

And I’ll say nothing if the fact that one of the un-numbered nominations came from a member of staff :eek: who really should know better :mobibabe: Performance review in the staffroom 9am tomorrow, @Starzee Star Anonymous Staff Member Who Really Should Know Better.

I’ve taken the liberty of adding numbers where they were missing.

And I’ll say nothing if the fact that one of the un-numbered nominations came from a member of staff :eek: who really should know better :mobibabe: Performance review in the staffroom 9am tomorrow, @Starzee Star Anonymous Staff Member Who Really Should Know Better.
:oops:

Stage 2

We've had 23 nominations and its good to see all the main Mobistars represented :thumbs:

I'd especially like the people that nominated to take part in this next stage, at the very least, but let me be clear ANY member can vote for the image you think is the best of the month. I'd like as many members to vote as possible.

I did try and keep the chat to a minimum to make it easier to scroll though the images, with some small success :lol:

So all you have to do is vote like this (and try and not let it be about the person that made the image, but the image itself)

you have 3 votes, the 1st is worth 5 points, the second 3 points and the third 1 point. So you number your choices accordingly,

#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

We will vote for a week and then I will announce the very first IMAGE OF THE MONTH winner.

ps do not vote for your own image if you have been nominated.

Back
Top Bottom