Image of the Month RESULT: ****IMAGE OF THE MONTH - MAY****

You can laugh, sinnerjohn — I haven’t seen any dots from you, either :mobibabe:

Edit: perhaps if Glasshousebc john.bosmen TomHH juryjone sdimbour Kevin Barrett MsDee don‘t respond in a timely manner to your kind invitation we could ask them to do their penance in dots?

I would really like to see some more dots in APPstract. Dots can be very individual. In abstract art, no two sets of dots will be the same. Unless you screen print them but even then . . . Observer effect, etc. So dots from a bunch of ‘image of the month’ nominees would be something to see.
just a thought :)

Last edited:
Apologies, I have Been otherwise engaged.

ill take a look now

wow... incredible photos... but I’ve the following to put forward

#14 5 points - incredible seascape, loved the colours and textures
#21 3 points - great colours and the child photobombing... awesome
#12 1 point - loved the lighthouse against the sky, would have been my number 2, but the boy captured pipped it to the post.

Great photos, TomHH really liked the seascape. Bravo Zulu, matey.

Last edited:
Hey, I'll let this run till Sunday 7th and then count up and declare the first Image of the Month.
There's a definite front runner at the moment, but a few more voters might change things.
I'll also start the June thread then, if we think this has been successful?

Hey, I'll let this run till Sunday 7th and then count up and declare the first Image of the Month.
There's a definite front runner at the moment, but a few more voters might change things.
I'll also start the June thread then, if we think this has been successful?
I realise this is the first run but wouldn't it be worth starting the New thread when the current one is closed for subs like the colour and b&w threads? Keep the momentum sortta thing.

Back
Top Bottom