Image of the Month RESULT: ****IMAGE OF THE MONTH - MAY****

I realise this is the first run but wouldn't it be worth starting the New thread when the current one is closed for subs like the colour and b&w threads? Keep the momentum sortta thing.
I kind of agree, its just that this is month specific, so if I opened it on the 1st I doubt if there would be many nominations in the first week of the month. If I open it a week into the month at least there is a week for people to post some blinding shots for folk to nominate.

Hey, I'll let this run till Sunday 7th and then count up and declare the first Image of the Month.
There's a definite front runner at the moment, but a few more voters might change things.
I'll also start the June thread then, if we think this has been successful?
You‘d better open another one. I’ve started bookmarking possibilities!

TA DA.....

Voting seems complete and its been fairly successful yes?

There were 23 nominations in the end and 14 voters, bit disappointed with the amount that voted in the end but maybe it will get more popular when its a little more established.

In the end there was a runaway winner, not surprising really as its an extraordinary image.

Image of the Month May, Ted terse with Intent.
1591546975929.png

Superb b/w, lovely subject and wow that eye! Congratulations Ted, remember this a group vote :notworthy:
I'm sure you will all rush to congratulate his Tedness.

The second 2 most popular were younger with her boy on the beach and rvilhena amazing macro spider.

The next image of the month is here Image of The Month June open for nominations.

Attachments

• 1591546975929.png
    1591546975929.png
    646.9 KB · Views: 40
TA DA.....

There were 23 nominations in the end and 14 voters, bit disappointed with the amount that voted in the end but maybe it will get more popular when its a little more established.

In the end there was a runaway winner, not surprising really as its an extraordinary image.

View attachment 158223
Superb b/w, lovely subject and wow that eye! Congratulations Ted, remember this a group vote :notworthy:

The second 2 most popular were younger with her boy on the beach and rvilhena amazing macro spider.

The next image of the month is here Image of The Month June open for nominations.
Oh lord, Hodge will be impossible now. :lmao: Thank you everyone, and congratulations to younger and rvilhena also.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

TA DA.....

View attachment 158223

The People’s Choice! Marvellous. Well done Hodge. Oh, and Ted too. High fives to Juliana and Ricardo.

TA DA.....

View attachment 158223

Thanks for creating this thread. As you said, people just need to get used to it ;)

TA DA.....

View attachment 158223

It is an amazing picture. Fairly a winner. Congratulations!
And congratulations to all participants, great photos!

TA DA.....

View attachment 158223

WOWSAS!... o_O

That is one fantastic iMage Ted, and a very worthy iMage of the Month June, congratulations on both counts sir... :notworthy:

What a fabulous start to your new project John sinnerjohn, very well done matey and a brilliant idea of yours coming together very nicely indeed... ;)

Of course, the bar has now been set rather high for next month and the month after and so on... :rog:

Back
Top Bottom