Image of the Month RESULT*******IMAGE OF THE MONTH - October*******

#15 Geek1956 Early morning runners
1604055588511.png

Another from Kevin Geek1956, who's been playing a blinder recently (so they say round here). Great b/w with atmosphere and action, who could want more.

Thread will be closing (my) tomorrow 31st October. Only 14 nominations so far!
Better get my finger out then.
#22 terse

Fairly straight shot from Ted, but we don't get too many panorama shots on Mobitog and I love that expansive sky making the fairground seem small and insignificant.
Doh! Was about to nominate the B&W version of this. I'll look around a bit harder first but will open with,
#23 terse. A filigree of reflected reeds.
F2284FA9-D291-4A37-A179-399F688D3B5B.jpeg

Simple, beautiful and flowing.

#25 zenjenny's Stolen from the Klimpt family album.

Klimptesque, funny and a nice bit of design.

:notworthy:
Can someone remind me, is this the month I get an extra nomination from zenjenny to make up for her over nomming last month?
Yes, it is - and I will nominate only four. Iirc you also get to mess up the numbering sequences.

As the month of October is now over, it means Image of the Month is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own image :lol: Voting will be open until November 8th, so please get voting NOW !!

In the past IOTMs zenjenny has posted compilations of the nominees. I found that helpful. Since she is slacking busy with the color challenge this month I thought I’d give it a try. Let me know ASAP if I have misnumbered or omitted anything.
314A5849-6FDE-46F6-AF2A-922EEA098CC5.jpeg
A3D0B88D-8153-4362-8FEE-3D02447BB897.jpeg
307AFAD0-8F08-4E3A-BB49-B9B3D4B7D505.jpeg

Last edited:
In the past IOTMs zenjenny has posted compilations of the nominees. I found that helpful. Since s she is slacking busy with the color challenge this month I thought I’d give it a try. Let me know ASAP if I have misnumbered or omitted anything.
View attachment 161643View attachment 161644View attachment 161645

:eek: :oops: :notworthy: :inlove: o_O :mobibabe:

Nobody told me it was November. I still have five nominations left. And I have to vote for three of rizole ’s images this month because . . . I can’t remember, but I think it ended up being JillyG Jilly’s fault.

Back
Top Bottom