Image of the Month RESULT*******IMAGE OF THE MONTH - October*******

sinnerjohn John spin-off HM categories might be interesting. For instance, I think Geek1956 Kevin slam-dunk‘d the cute kid category this month - edging out our younger Juliana by weight of numbers grandchildren. terse Ted already mentioned our lkbside Leslie‘s artful rule-breaking. . . dscheff Jeffrey’s still life is the most artful juxtaposition I’ve seen in a long time (held together with the prayerful /yogic soldier :thumbs::notworthy:o_O)....

Etc. If anyone has ideas I’m sure we’ll hear them eventually :D

sinnerjohn John spin-off HM categories might be interesting. For instance, I think Geek1956 Kevin slam-dunk‘d the cute kid category this month - edging out our younger Juliana by weight of numbers grandchildren. terse Ted already mentioned our lkbside Leslie‘s artful rule-breaking. . . dscheff Jeffrey’s still life is the most artful juxtaposition I’ve seen in a long time (held together with the prayerful /yogic soldier :thumbs::notworthy:o_O)....

Etc. If anyone has ideas I’m sure we’ll hear them eventually :D
I always envisioned IOTM as one image one winner, full stop, based on the number of points earned. I usually just report the winner and maybe mention the next nearest in points, its not really an HM kind of situation. Surely if they've been nominated in the first place they're all winners?
Of course anyone else is quite welcome to comment on any of the months images, feel free :)

I always envisioned IOTM as one image one winner, full stop, based on the number of points earned. I usually just report the winner and maybe mention the next nearest in points, its not really an HM kind of situation. Surely if they've been nominated in the first place they're all winners?
Of course anyone else is quite welcome to comment on any of the months images, feel free :)

Agree completely. HM is implicit in the nomination.
‘Spin-off’ is something separate. I will confer with my colleagues in the art therapy room after basket weaving :alien:o_O:D

Back
Top Bottom