Image of the Month RESULT*******IMAGE OF THE MONTH - October*******

Ok lets wrap this up, I think we've squeezed all the votes we can out of you good folk.

The image of the month for October is 'The Dark Side' by TomHH and I'm not in the slightest bit surprised as its a phenomenal image.
1604779086712.png

Congratulations Tom, well deserved.

For the record, next most popular image was zenjenny's Klimptesque masterpiece :thumbs:

Thanks for all your input people, without you this wouldn't work :inlove:

November's IOTM is right HERE

Ok lets wrap this up, I think we've squeezed all the votes we can out of you good folk.

The image of the month for October is 'The Dark Side' by TomHH and I'm not in the slightest bit surprised as its a phenomenal image.
View attachment 161797

For the record, next most popular image was zenjenny's Klimptesque masterpiece :thumbs:

A worthy winner. Congrats Tom!

View attachment 161797

Well deserved Tom! Congratulations on an incredible capture :thumbs::)

View attachment 161797

Wow!! Super congrats TomHH - well deserved! :D

View attachment 161797

Of course it’s a winner! Great work TomHH Tom - that’s a super image.:notworthy: Now we just need to see it on the Home page.:D

Back
Top Bottom