Image of the Month RESULT *****Image of the Month - September*****

Ok lets close this up and announce the winner of the September IOTM....

September's winner not only won but absolutely smashed it, with the highest ever points total since we started this.
Interesting side fact Starzee has, out of 5 months, picked 3 winners and won one herself. If I was a betting man I'd keep an eye on who Starzee nominates!! (although she nominated one of mine and I didn't get any points :lol: )

Anyway as I said, this months winner smashed it and even had two versions of the same image nominated. Yes you guessed it, JillyG has the award for September's most popular photo.
View attachment 161032

Congratulations Jilly, a well deserved winner.
Got my top vote :inlove:. Lovely image, Jilly.

September's winner not only won but absolutely smashed it, with the highest ever points total since we started this.
Interesting side fact Starzee has, out of 5 months, picked 3 winners and won one herself. If I was a betting man I'd keep an eye on who Starzee nominates!! (although she nominated one of mine and I didn't get any points :lol: )

Anyway as I said, this months winner smashed it and even had two versions of the same image nominated. Yes you guessed it, JillyG has the award for September's most popular photo.
View attachment 161032

Congratulations JillyG Jilly. I love this one!!

sinnerjohn John, in regard to picking winners please don’t confuse a skilled eye with dumb luck! :lmao:

View attachment 161032

Brilliant photo! I can almost smell the dust.

View attachment 161032

This is a beautiful capture. Congratulations Jilly!

View attachment 161032

YAY!!!! I adore this image. Well deserved win, JillyG Jilly!! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom