• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

iMage of the Month RESULT *****Image of the Month - September*****

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ok lets close this up and announce the winner of the September IOTM....

September's winner not only won but absolutely smashed it, with the highest ever points total since we started this.
Interesting side fact Starzee has, out of 5 months, picked 3 winners and won one herself. If I was a betting man I'd keep an eye on who Starzee nominates!! (although she nominated one of mine and I didn't get any points :lol: )

Anyway as I said, this months winner smashed it and even had two versions of the same image nominated. Yes you guessed it, JillyG has the award for September's most popular photo.
View attachment 161032

Congratulations Jilly, a well deserved winner.
Got my top vote :inlove:. Lovely image, Jilly.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Love that image, Jilly (the colour version especially) :inlove: Congrats!

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

September's winner not only won but absolutely smashed it, with the highest ever points total since we started this.
Interesting side fact Starzee has, out of 5 months, picked 3 winners and won one herself. If I was a betting man I'd keep an eye on who Starzee nominates!! (although she nominated one of mine and I didn't get any points :lol: )

Anyway as I said, this months winner smashed it and even had two versions of the same image nominated. Yes you guessed it, JillyG has the award for September's most popular photo.
View attachment 161032

Congratulations JillyG Jilly. I love this one!!

sinnerjohn John, in regard to picking winners please don’t confuse a skilled eye with dumb luck! :lmao:

shryn

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Stephen Hryncewicz
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 161032

Brilliant photo! I can almost smell the dust.

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 161032

This is a beautiful capture. Congratulations Jilly!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro

View attachment 161032

YAY!!!! I adore this image. Well deserved win, JillyG Jilly!! ❤️