Image of the Month RESULT *****Image of the Month - September*****

#12 ImageArt - Waterloo to London Bridge
1601059618992.png

Love the effect on this. I'm a big fan of pictures from a moving train and Ann is beating me at my game here!

I guess its fairly irrelevant Jen zenjenny but you jumped from #14 to #16, not just Starzee that has trouble with numbers then :lol:

Oh dear.:oops:

But what is relevant Jen is that you've had 5 picks, you are only supposed to have 4. Can you remove one please?

Couldn‘t possibly remove one, no. Logically, though, the jump forward in numbers should cover the additional pick. But if it doesn’t, I’ll have only two picks next time and when I mess up the numbers I’ll go backwards by three. No, by two. There, sorted :mobibabe:

Oh dear.:oops:

Couldn‘t possibly remove one, no. Logically, though, the jump forward in numbers should cover the additional pick. But if it doesn’t, I’ll have only two picks next time and when I mess up the numbers I’ll go backwards by three. No, by two. There, sorted :mobibabe:
I've only picked 3 this month. I'll leave it at that and it'll all balance. That does mean I get 5 next of course. 'Sonly logics innit, and if you'd like to lend me another I'm sure that'd be fine to :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom