Image of the Month RESULT *****Image of the Month - September*****

#23 The Pottery JillyG
(A color version has already been nominated, but I like this b/w version even more.)

ef3b5677-a9dd-4297-bc28-37ceb0f93139-jpeg.160248

And that's my last one for this month.

Nice spread of nominations.

9 x BW
9 X Colour
6 x APPstract

Flora, fauna, landscape, portrait, still life. About half are nature images. Only three feature live humans.

As John has pointed out, our JillyG Jilly is our first nomination of two versions of the same image :notworthy:

Any other observations about the selections?

Any other observations about the selections?
They are all brilliant? Thanks again for the layout Jen, makes voting selections so much easier.
I was actually thinking of shelving this till the new year as the uptake was so slow, but I see people are just being savvy now and nominating nearer the end of the month.

My other thought would be how few of the weekly/2weekly winners get nominated. I see Jilly's b/w of the pottery was a winner but I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong) any of the others were. Just shows how subjective art/photography is, as if we didn't know that already ;)

Last edited:
As the month is virtually over, it means Image of the Month September is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own image ;) Voting will be open until October 5th, so not much time get voting NOW !!

Back
Top Bottom