Image of the Month RESULT *****Image of the Month - September*****

Last edited by a moderator:
D8429B07-BEFF-40AD-8409-128A9D24CD57.jpeg

lkbside juryjone chineezguy MsDee NickLeon ubbyisis

Congratulations! Your images have been nominated in this month‘s IoM :notworthy:
Please honour us with your votes for your favourites :thumbs: :D

See John’s ‘how-to’ below

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own image
;)
Voting will be open until October 5th, so not much time get voting NOW !!

Last edited:
Ok lets close this up and announce the winner of the September IOTM....

September's winner not only won but absolutely smashed it, with the highest ever points total since we started this.
Interesting side fact Starzee has, out of 5 months, picked 3 winners and won one herself. If I was a betting man I'd keep an eye on who Starzee nominates!! (although she nominated one of mine and I didn't get any points :lol: )

Anyway as I said, this months winner smashed it and even had two versions of the same image nominated. Yes you guessed it, JillyG has the award for September's most popular photo.
IMG_1207.jpeg

Congratulations Jilly, a well deserved winner.

Last edited:
Ok lets close this up and announce the winner of the September IOTM....

September's winner not only won but absolutely smashed it, with the highest ever points total since we started this.
Interesting side fact Starzee has, out of 5 months, picked 3 winners and won one herself. If I was a betting man I'd keep an eye on who Starzee nominates!! (although she nominated one of mine and I didn't get any points :lol: )

Anyway as I said, this months winner smashed it and even had two versions of the same image nominated. Yes you guessed it, JillyG has the award for September's most popular photo.
View attachment 161032

Congratulations Jilly, a well deserved winner.
Oh. My. Goodness. I am beyond thrilled. Thank you so much. :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom