Image of the Month RESULT*****ImageOfTheMonth February*****

terse, is this really ONE picture or a kind of strobe cam, where you can choose the images you want with overlay? If so, what’s the camera? And also available for iOS? This is actually one I’m still looking for. Had one from Sony that went for good with iOS 10 or 11.
It's really one photo, not a strobe or composite. Just luck: I startled a bunch of shorebirds and they all took off in a line while I was shooting.

As the month of February staggers to an end and in some parts of the world its already March!
It means that IOTM for February is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own work :thumbs: Voting will be open until March 7th, so please get voting, vote vote vote!!
Hang on! February isn't over yet! I know I'm a bit last minute but you closed this at 6pm! That might have been the end of Feb in Aus but it was 10am on the west coast of the US.
Boo! :angry:

3D58E91C-24AE-4002-8656-26E8FA9BD16E.jpeg
C146C4F9-BE84-46BE-AEE9-F621C1C10876.jpeg

Hang on! February isn't over yet! I know I'm a bit last minute but you closed this at 6pm! That might have been the end of Feb in Aus but it was 10am on the west coast of the US.
Boo! :angry:
My apologies, I have to get up for work, I can't really wait till midnight to close it. Maybe you shouldn't wait till the final hours of the final day of the month after several reminders on the thread :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom