Image of the Month RESULT*****ImageOfTheMonth February*****

Is it? Not sure I get it.
I think it'll work better next time. I hope it'll be another way to let people know it's time to vote by putting the VOTE in the thread title. Yeah, it would also help if there could be more space on the front page for threads so they don't scroll out of sight in a couple of hours.

EDIT: Yeah, don't mind me. I made a couple of sideways jumps there along a different path without thinking it through, although the comment about space on the front page still stands.

Last edited:
Is it? Not sure I get it.
I didn't get it either but I don't get a lot of things!

by putting the VOTE in the thread title
Unfortunately I'm limited to what I can do, I have to rely on Starzee or Jen to change thread headers. I'm probably in the middle of their two time zones as well which sometimes makes communications harder.

the comment about space on the front page still stands.
I agree and as I've said before I think the newer style front page was a backwards step in many ways. Not a complaint just an observation.
The chat feature takes up two places on the home screen and yet who actually uses it?

Last edited:
Great! How long do you think we should wait before bugging him to raise it to 32?
No time at all. I hit the Batphone link on your last post, Ted, to kick it over to Rog/Matt’s desks. And I just did the same with this post, so if nothing else you can expect a response from one of them soon.
It’s the Report button - anyone can do it. Maybe it should be re-named to make its function more clear?

Unfortunately I'm limited to what I can do, I have to rely on Starzee or Jen to change thread headers. I'm probably in the middle of their two time zones as well which sometimes makes communications harder.
Too easy - you let us know at what GMT you want the change made and we’ll do it every month. Star and I can even manage the time zone conversions :thumbs:

TIME TO WRAP UP ANOTHER MONTH

Yet again many thanks to all those that created amazing images, took the time to nominate others and then took the time to vote for others.
Someone once said there is no I in I.O.T.M. :rolleyes:

This months most voted for image is by Ann ImageArt with a lovely, what I'd call 'old school' edit. Brilliant work and a landslide win.
ACDD6296-2A58-4844-866D-BBD20D912F6F.jpeg

Incidentally yet again chosen by Starzee, who definitely knows how to pick a winner.

If I could ask Rog Venomator to hand out the honours please :) and maybe Starzee could change the February header :thumbs:

I'll start the March thread a little later when you've all hurrahed for Ann.

Last edited:

Yet again many thanks to all those that created amazing images, took the time to nominate others and then took the time to vote for others.

This months most voted for image is by Ann ImageArt with a lovely, what I'd call 'old school' edit. Brilliant work and an landslide win.
View attachment 165308

Incidentally yet again chosen by Starzee, who definitely knows how to pick a winner.

If I could ask Rog Venomator to hand out the honours please :) and maybe Starzee could change the February header :thumbs:

Hurrah for Ann!!!!! A fabulous image and worthy winner. :notworthy:

This months most voted for image is by Ann ImageArt with a lovely, what I'd call 'old school' edit. Brilliant work and an landslide win.
View attachment 165308

Whoohoo ImageArt Ann!!! Congrats!! :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom