Image of the Month RESULT*****IOTM June*****

#14 Kevin Barrett
76F29684-BBF5-493B-AD9E-448507A63737.jpeg

#21 rizole
Spider in a clothes pin.
3711EFA2-22CE-4474-B0E2-759C8732B525.jpeg

I kept going back to this. It’s brilliant, and I am in awe of the eye that spied this.

This is my last nomination so some of you other guys who haven’t nominated have to step up and nominate some the ones I couldn’t!!! There are some talented artists here. You don’t need to choose 4, just one or two!!! Let’s showcase them!

#21 rizole
Spider in a clothes pin.
View attachment 168274
I kept going back to this. It’s brilliant, and I am in awe of the eye that spied this.

This is my last nomination so some of you other guys who haven’t nominated have to step up and nominate some the ones I couldn’t!!! There are some talented artists here. You don’t need to choose 4, just one or two!!! Let’s showcase them!
:notworthy:

#23 JillyG Harringworth Viaduct
View attachment 168327
Beautiful Britain, beautiful image. Completed in 1878 using 30 million bricks and as Jilly says, still in use today.
Runs by Harringworth (duh!). My best friend at school's parents live there. His mother died last week. It wasn't a suprise but its always a bit of a shock.

Runs by Harringworth (duh!). My best friend at school's parents live there. His mother died last week. It wasn't a suprise but its always a bit of a shock.
What a coincidence, and how sad about your friend’s mother.

#30 MsDee Dee Sun Emerging for Sunset

C5DB6C59-47B3-4567-86BB-FBCB4E7EF37C.jpeg

I love this composition. The perfect clean smooth horizon, the softer transitions sea/sand, those lines curving in to the tiny people at the R watching the off-centre sunrise . . . Very simple photo which lets the majesty of the sun and the bigness of the sky speak for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
IOTM for June is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own work. Voting will be open until July 5th.

Back
Top Bottom