Image of the Month RESULT*****IOTM June*****

Time to call time on this once more, many thanks yet again for the participation MobiPeeps.

Those who reached double figures were, in no particular order (as they say) were sdimbour, younger, terse and me.

The image of the Month for June was Ted (three times winner now) with...Desperation
1625597751611.png

chosen yet again by Starzee :)

Well done Ted. Higher management will be along shortly to bestow the honours.

IOTM JULY just here

Last edited:
Time to call time on this once more, many thanks yet again for the participation MobiPeeps.

Those who reached double figures were, in no particular order (as they say) were sdimbour, younger, terse and me.

The image of the Month for June was Ted (three times winner now) with...Desperation
View attachment 168544

IOTM JULY just here
Higher management!?

Congrats terse, it's a corker.

View attachment 168544

IOTM JULY just here
Well done terse Ted - another great image and another IOTM win!:hearteyes:

View attachment 168544

IOTM JULY just here
Hearty congratulations Ted, terse, once again… :notworthy:

Another excellent iMage among many, many, excellent iMages, thank you to every one participating and to all those who voted this Month… :inlove:

:notworthy: Thank you and thanks to all who voted, no matter who you voted for. More than anything else, I enjoy seeing which images people nominate and which they vote for, because it's always a surprise -- we all see different things in each image.

I love that image terse Ted!!! Congrats on another IOTM and…. Boy, are you on a roll!!!

View attachment 168544

IOTM JULY just here
I L❤️VE this so much… super congrats terse Ted!!!

Back
Top Bottom