Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #10!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, as well as deciding
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R ! !

The theme will be Light & Dark, however anyone chooses to interpret those words.

The judge for this challenge is terse Ted!

image.jpeg

Hmm. Not sure how to interpret this but here's No. 1. Took this with Colorburn. No other processing.

Fab - the lines from your heated screen (I presume o_O) really add another dimension to the scene. Love the birds. Is that Dolly in the clouds. What's happened to Dolly? I bet her and Day-Zee are having a field day :lmao:.
It's the screen in my windows at home. I had the windows open to catch the nice breeze outside... a huge flock of geese were coming, I could hear them, and I was ogling them through the window and thought "Duh!! Snap a shot!" so I grabbed my iPhone but just caught the last bunch.

Funny, I was just thinking of Dolly and DayZee today too!!

WOW. :inlove: This is amazing.... :notworthy:

Two lovely images Ann. No. 2 is my favourite - I love the 3D effect and the colours.

Thank you, ladies. The second image is created with a beta version in iColorama. A new Effect>Raised preset is being added which gives a thick 'mercury' look. I added the drop shadow in Superimpose.

Back
Top Bottom