MobiColour RESULT: MC #110 No Theme - March 5-11, 2018

Green House
IMG_1840.jpg

Filterloop, Snapseed, SKRWT

These are GORGEOUS. That blue and orange! What a beautiful place... :inlove:
Its a museum in Oxford, but for me the building itself is far more interesting than what it contains.
Also went into a pub 'The Eagle and Child' in Oxford, where Tolkien and CS Lewis amongst others, used to meet and discuss their latest writings. Been in there a few times actually but its always packed with American tourists ;) and is really hard to photograph. But for me as a lifelong fantasy reader it does have a little magic.

Love the tones as ever 'o' queen of tones :)
Shame about the so-so beer :lol:

Yes, like sinnerjohn John, I always love the tones you put on an image - it’s like being transported back in time to a sunnier, happier time somehow.o_O
Thanks a bunch!! :inlove:
John, “so-so” is an understatement. I can’t stand Bud...and haven’t had it in decades. :barf: :eek: :barf:

Its a museum in Oxford, but for me the building itself is far more interesting than what it contains.
Also went into a pub 'The Eagle and Child' in Oxford, where Tolkien and CS Lewis amongst others, used to meet and discuss their latest writings. Been in there a few times actually but its always packed with American tourists ;) and is really hard to photograph. But for me as a lifelong fantasy reader it does have a little magic.
Wow... I guess I’d be one of those tourists crowding up the place. What a great history!

Back
Top Bottom