MobiColour RESULT: MC #110 No Theme - March 5-11, 2018

nice one, is he admiring it, is he stealing it, what's down the other end, why is it deserted, so many questions raised here :thumbs:
Thanks.
He'd just narrowly avoided hitting me, scaring me half to death and stopped himself by dragging his feet on the floor so I reckon he's checking out why his brakes don't work.
Fortunately my shock was softened by several glasses of wine. The best kind of wine too, free wine :)

The ICC, Birmingham.
20180306_223123-01.jpeg

Thanks.
He'd just narrowly avoided hitting me, scaring me half to death and stopped himself by dragging his feet on the floor so I reckon he's checking out why his brakes don't work.
Fortunately my shock was softened by several glasses of wine. The best kind of wine too, free wine :)
:eek: Maybe he’s thinking “I better get some front brakes because not having them is illegal”.:mad: Yes, there’s nothing like free wine to get rid of shock - forget sweet strong tea.:D

Birmingham Library I assume. Great views of a great city.
Yes, Birmingham Library. I love visiting a city. I love the scale and energy and possibilities. I'm sure I'd get fed up of it quite quickly if I lived there but as I now live in a quiet Yorkshire village visiting a city makes me feel young and eager a again.

Yes, Birmingham Library. I love visiting a city. I love the scale and energy and possibilities. I'm sure I'd get fed up of it quite quickly if I lived there but as I now live in a quiet Yorkshire village visiting a city makes me feel young and eager a again.
I'm only 20 mins away from Brum on the train so I can take it in and then depart rapidly where it all gets too much.

Feed the birds

342D81C1-5501-4B6D-9769-A300149601F0.jpeg

Another version of my 365 photo from yesterday. A Nepalese couple have been visiting their family in Peterborough for four months and come every day to feed the pigeons. What you don’t get from the photo is the sound of the man making a noise to communicate with the pigeons - it wasn’t a coo, nor a growl, but a combo of both with something melodic. It was a lovely scene.
VSCO

Feed the birds

View attachment 106877
Another version of my 365 photo from yesterday. A Nepalese couple have been visiting their family in Peterborough for four months and come every day to feed the pigeons. What you don’t get from the photo is the sound of the man making a noise to communicate with the pigeons - it wasn’t a coo, nor a growl, but a combo of both with something melodic. It was a lovely scene.
VSCO
It's the lidl bag that make it for me :)

Feed the birds

View attachment 106877
VSCO
I like the 365 one better ;) but still a great shot :thumbs:

Feed the birds

View attachment 106877
VSCO
This is an amazing image..... it needs to be submitted to a photo contest! :inlove: :notworthy: What a wonderful moment to experience.

Back
Top Bottom