MobiColour RESULT: MC #111 Theme: Texture - March 12-18, 2018

Just to update... The vet can feel a mass and suspects stomach cancer spreading to her lungs as her breathing is laboured. He's given her an antiemetic and antibiotic. If she's improved by Friday then it's an infection, if not then we probably have the hard choice to make. :(

I’m glad you have more of an idea now what’s happening for your dear old kitty. And, hard as it is to make the choices, I’m glad you have choices to make on her behalf.

You said above she’s had a good life, and Cat said about our ‘selfish desires’ . . . I know when our Sam-the-dog passed so suddenly (we weren’t done with him yet!) there was great comfort in knowing he’d known he was loved every single day of his ten years.

I read somewhere [I’m sure I’ve mangled the words to suit my own reading] that our capacity to love animal companions who we are bound to outlive, to let them go and then love another, knowing we will say goodbye to this one as well, is a redeeming feature in our otherwise overly narcissistic lives.

Dunno. I found it comforting :mobibabe: o_O :appsir:

Back
Top Bottom