MobiColour RESULT: MC #115 No Theme - April 9-15, 2018

Imagining spring.
IMG_9447.JPG

ameraC.

Oh, I love this fluffy bee! And so crisp. I've seen my first this year just a couple of days ago. So few this year. No bugs yet, but 3 bumble bees, so large that thought, it's queens, but it seem the average size this year. Good 3 cm long. Amazing they are still able to fly. Just read the other day it's all the he stuff the people put into the flowers, by soul, spray poison and such, as well as hormones, and the result are much too big bumble bees – while the honey bees die out. A shame really. And hard to change … [emoji50][emoji53]

Round 2 :D

On a similar tack to next door, what I liked this week in MC#115 (totally irrelevant of course)
dscheff those poppin poppies
terse squid row loveliness and Ted again with the wrong week
Starzee 's Motörhead another fine example of Americana (one of my fave subjects)
rizole 's Daff makes it seem like Spring and rizole again with Net Curtains (great example of creating a superb image out of what's available, even your kids!!)
JillyG with Arsenal fan forever (he's probably turning in his grave about today's result :lol:)
terse again with Lavender (and that BEE)
JillyG with the colour version of her Starling (really can't decide which one I like best)
terse with a very rusty chevy
deepop 's Joseph's Coat (which I find both weird and fascinating)
Celine Lumiere 's rather fantastic church
rizole 's Splatter (looks very floral)
terse with Ladybug on Poppy (really killing the nature pix this week)
deepop Untitled or maybe its actually called Diana? Lovely reds though. Also that art work street style, love it.
rizole once more with Path, nicely seen sir. Also fungal threads, weirdly beautiful. AND fired clay!
JillyG with Olive Penicillin (maybe a future theme here, we would all need to prepare for this one though......well some of us would :lmao:)

So LOTS for me to like now decisions decisions :rolleyes:

First Place terse Ted's Ladybug

34c8572c-c631-468e-a0a6-19ad67b21304-jpeg.108220

Second Place rizole Daff (usually love your gritty street images but this takes us somewhere different)
20180409_105915-01-jpeg.108127

ps I loved Net Curtains but you missed out on 1st as it just wasn't colourful enough for MC for me anyway.

Third and rounding up what started as No Theme ended up, as these things sometimes do with a Nature theme.
JillyG 's lovely Starling ( colour takes it)
8fd9aba8-faeb-4acc-a853-fd5ed59ff4f4-jpeg.108182

HM's as mentioned above. Thank you ALL for your amazing images :thumbs:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom