MobiColour RESULT: MC #115 No Theme - April 9-15, 2018

Round 2 :D

On a similar tack to next door, what I liked this week in MC#115 (totally irrelevant of course)
dscheff those poppin poppies
terse squid row loveliness and Ted again with the wrong week
Starzee 's Motörhead another fine example of Americana (one of my fave subjects)
rizole 's Daff makes it seem like Spring and rizole again with Net Curtains (great example of creating a superb image out of what's available, even your kids!!)
JillyG with Arsenal fan forever (he's probably turning in his grave about today's result :lol:)
terse again with Lavender (and that BEE)
JillyG with the colour version of her Starling (really can't decide which one I like best)
terse with a very rusty chevy
deepop 's Joseph's Coat (which I find both weird and fascinating)
Celine Lumiere 's rather fantastic church
rizole 's Splatter (looks very floral)
terse with Ladybug on Poppy (really killing the nature pix this week)
deepop Untitled or maybe its actually called Diana? Lovely reds though. Also that art work street style, love it.
rizole once more with Path, nicely seen sir. Also fungal threads, weirdly beautiful. AND fired clay!
JillyG with Olive Penicillin (maybe a future theme here, we would all need to prepare for this one though......well some of us would :lmao:)

So LOTS for me to like now decisions decisions :rolleyes:

First Place terse Ted's Ladybug

34c8572c-c631-468e-a0a6-19ad67b21304-jpeg.108220

Second Place rizole Daff (usually love your gritty street images but this takes us somewhere different)
20180409_105915-01-jpeg.108127

ps I loved Net Curtains but you missed out on 1st as it just wasn't colourful enough for MC for me anyway.

Third and rounding up what started as No Theme ended up, as these things sometimes do with a Nature theme.
JillyG 's lovely Starling ( colour takes it)
8fd9aba8-faeb-4acc-a853-fd5ed59ff4f4-jpeg.108182

HM's as mentioned above. Thank you ALL for your amazing images :thumbs:
That's a surprise -- it was a great week and spring, too (at least in California). The ladybug and I thank you. Congrats to rizole, JillyG, and everyone else.

Now I need to think... Will there be a theme this week???

On a similar tack to next door, what I liked this week in MC#115 (totally irrelevant of course)
Starzee 's Motörhead another fine example of Americana (one of my fave subjects)
rizole 's Daff makes it seem like Spring and rizole again with Net Curtains (great example of creating a superb image out of what's available, even your kids!!)
JillyG with Arsenal fan forever (he's probably turning in his grave about today's result :lol:)
JillyG with the colour version of her Starling (really can't decide which one I like best)
deepop Untitled or maybe its actually called Diana? Lovely reds though. Also that art work street style, love it.
rizole once more with Path, nicely seen sir. Also fungal threads, weirdly beautiful. AND fired clay!
JillyG with Olive Penicillin (maybe a future theme here, we would all need to prepare for this one though......well some of us would :lmao:)

Second Place rizole Daff (usually love your gritty street images but this takes us somewhere different)

ps I loved Net Curtains but you missed out on 1st as it just wasn't colourful enough for MC for me anyway.

Third and rounding up what started as No Theme ended up, as these things sometimes do with a Nature theme.

Thank you, John, for letting us know what catches your eye/mind. So many great photos this week. Congrats tp Ted, Rizole, and Ted.

Usually I'm a no-theme zealot, but since we just had a great no-theme week thanks to sinnerjohn, I think I'll set a theme this time. So...

For MobiColour #116, the theme is Shadows, literal or metaphorical. Color noir? Soft still life shadows? Faint shadows on a gray day? Does a calico cat cast a dappled shadow? (And yes, shadow selfies are allowed.)

John, you had a lot of fantastic imagery to sort through week... I don’t envy you at all. Well done and congratulations to Ted and his Lady!!! :D Lovely and well deserved gold. A round of applause to Rizole and Jilly, and the many HMs!! :inlove:

Congratulations everyone! Thank you John for the HM :D:thumbs:

Thank you John for my third place. Me and the starling are made up! Well done to Ted and his Lady and Rizole and his daffodils. And snaps and claps to aaaaaallllllllll the HMs:lol:.

Back
Top Bottom