Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #12!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, as well as deciding
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R ! !

The theme this week: Heavy metal.
Be it Iron Maiden in concert or a box of scrap metal parts, you get it :D

The judge for this challenge is PicsbyJCG Christer!

Chains of Misery

image.jpeg

Snapseed to sharpen slightly and Union

metal (mět'l)

Metal in Science

Any of a large group of chemical elements, including iron, gold, copper, lead, and magnesium, that readily become cations and form ionic bonds, having relatively free valence electrons (electrons in the outer shells). Metals are generally good conductors of electricity because of the freedom of their valence electrons. Metals generally conduct heat well, and in solid form are relatively malleable and ductile compared to other solids. They are usually shiny and opaque. All metals except mercury are solid at room temperature.

An alloy, such as steel or bronze, made of two or more metals.

Slang definitions & phrases for metal

Metal
noun

Heavy metal
verb

To play loudly amplified rock and roll music.

Related Terms

heavy metal, put the pedal to the metal

Last edited:
hell yeah !!:cool:
this video played automatically when I opened this page. Unbeknownst to me I had my bluetooth on and connected to a small speaker near my refrigerator. When the opening notes played I thought my fridge was going blooey. Wasn't until the drum kicked in that I figured out what was happening.

this video played automatically when I opened this page. Unbeknownst to me I had my bluetooth on and connected to a small speaker near my refrigerator. When the opening notes played I thought my fridge was going blooey. Wasn't until the drum kicked in that I figured out what was happening.

:lmao: Hilarious. I laughed out loud.

I'm a little disappointed that nobody has mentioned my Chains of Misery/Iron Maiden link :barf::(

Now David look out, your refrigerator may start singing to you again :D.

Last edited:
:lol: !!!

Now, that's metal! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom