MobiColour RESULT: MC #120 Theme: Tools of the Trade - May 14-20

All you can eat wok buffet. Pile your plate up, take it to the chefs and watch the magic.
20180518_190235-01.jpeg
20180518_181427-01.jpeg

All you can eat wok buffet. Pile your plate up, take it to the chefs and watch the magic.
View attachment 109610 View attachment 109612
This brought back memories. The only time I’ve ever done this was a place called Grand Coulee in Washington State. It was the best stir fry I’ve ever had. I recommend the drive to Grand Coulee - a miniature Grand Canyon, if you can imagine that. I love that flame - I can almost smell the food.:thumbs:

This brought back memories. The only time I’ve ever done this was a place called Grand Coulee in Washington State. It was the best stir fry I’ve ever had. I recommend the drive to Grand Coulee - a miniature Grand Canyon, if you can imagine that. I love that flame - I can almost smell the food.:thumbs:
Again, another place in my home state where I’ve not been, and you have. o_O

ACDEA199-62BE-448D-B9F8-07FC55B0C92E.jpeg
This weekend is the Fiber Arts Crawl weekend in northern New Mexico, highlighting artists, galleries, wool producing ranches and more Master weaver Irvin Trujillo at his loom in Chimayo, NM.
Hipsta. Triple Bake (multiple edits upon edits)

I worked as a proofreader for a typesetter for a time. Then I worked as a freelance tech writer and ended up doing a lot of layout and formatting (and proofreading again) along with it to produce the camera-ready copy. I actually enjoyed learning the conventions and the ins-and-outs of typefaces, etc., but the proofing and final formatting was tedious and sometimes maddening. ("Can you just make this tiny change?" And then I'd watch as the change rippled through the rest of the document, destroying page breaks and illustration positioning as it went. :eek::lmao:)

You described my job perfectly … [emoji1]

I could never be a graphic artist for clients where I'm constantly making changes for them.... I've been on the other end at my job, where my boss is constantly having the artist tweak this and change that (having no clue what goes into making those changes), and I've created some invitations, etc. at work and have had to make changes that he thinks are simple... I'm always screaming in my head:
IT LOOKS FINE THE WAY IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Yes, you know what it's about. Welcome to my hell. [emoji106][emoji48]
As Monty Python said: "There is … one … small … problem …" [emoji1]
Well if you get paid for every change it might be alright, but it's mostly per job instead of time. [emoji53]

Back
Top Bottom