MobiColour RESULT: MC #122 Theme: Fauna & Flora - May 28-June 3, 2018

Why not a kangaroo? ;)
Snapseed
0DC9979E-AF71-4DF7-9E48-C432DA81C504.jpeg

31346E7D-5CE4-41F0-AB81-CFE2A1F61B87.jpeg
Hello all. I’ve missed this place and people , and miss seeing the wonderful images - so I’m biting the bullet and facing the fear and readying myself for the angst as I try and make the technological bits and pieces work and not get the better of me. This is my “Pink Flora”

(Hi Sis xxx)

iPad Air
Becasso
Oilist

View attachment 110021 Hello all. I’ve missed this place and people , and miss seeing the wonderful images - so I’m biting the bullet and facing the fear and readying myself for the angst as I try and make the technological bits and pieces work and not get the better of me. This is my “Pink Flora”

(Hi Sis xxx)

iPad Air
Becasso
Oilist

And we have missed you! But back with a bang with this lovely pink rose.We can help with those technologically challenging bits. We’re not just people who take photos you know.:lol: If you want to know the way, ask a Mobitogger.:thumbs:

View attachment 110021 Hello all. I’ve missed this place and people , and miss seeing the wonderful images - so I’m biting the bullet and facing the fear and readying myself for the angst as I try and make the technological bits and pieces work and not get the better of me. This is my “Pink Flora”

(Hi Sis xxx)

iPad Air
Becasso
Oilist
Lynn!!! :D :inlove: :D So happy to see you here again! This is just beautiful, and we are all here to help and guide you through any tech issues. :inlove:

(Hi Sis xxx)

iPad Air
Becasso
Oilist
:thumbs: I especially like the semi-transparent bits, as at the top.

Back
Top Bottom