MobiColour RESULT: MC #123 No Theme - June 4-10

Confusion

43C90353-A8C9-461A-81DC-FC7749DAFDEA.jpeg

Photos

Ahhh, those were the days when fuel consumption wasn’t an issue. Lovely edit to give it that vintage feel.
Too true. Our fuel prices are still quite low compared to most. A lot of our patrol vehicles run on propane too. Which is about one third the cost of gas. We are constantly looking for ways to stay clean and save money :)

Started in SketchClub, then transformed in Union, teased a bit in Repix, grunged in Grungetastic. Not sure but fun play. My only beef about the brushes in SketchClub is the limit on size.

View attachment 110424

Love it !

Size limitations? You can use the stamp on a layer and expand (or contract) the layer before ‘merging down’ ...... or do you mean something else ?

Started in SketchClub, then transformed in Union, teased a bit in Repix, grunged in Grungetastic. Not sure but fun play. My only beef about the brushes in SketchClub is the limit on size.

View attachment 110424

Love it !

Size limitations? You can use the stamp on a layer and expand (or contract) the layer before ‘merging down’ ...... or do you mean something else ?

You have to go into Brush and then Select Brush and then Edit Brush (the icon top left in Select Brush) and there you can choose Size Limits. I cranked mine up to the max and it was huge. If you play about in there Ann you should find everything you’re looking for.:thumbs:
8BDB1673-2CF3-4D37-B758-FB2BCBCAFA36.jpeg
Edit: You do have to do that every time you change brushes though.:(

Last edited:
You have to go into Brush and then Select Brush and then Edit Brush (the icon top left in Select Brush) and there you can choose Size Limits. I cranked mine up to the max and it was huge. If you play about in there Ann you should find everything you’re looking for.:thumbs:
View attachment 110450

There, see - the benefits of watching the !*@! tutorials. I’ve used SketchClub every day since my first iPad — jilly uses it for three and a half seconds and knows how to use it.. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

There, see - the benefits of watching the !*@! tutorials. I’ve used SketchClub every day since my first iPad — jilly uses it for three and a half seconds and knows how to use it.. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:lol:
C1DDC462-0E97-41CB-B2AC-491F145AFF9E.jpeg
Actually, I should have put this one in. This shows where the formatting of the brushes is.

Love it !

Yes, I had worked that out but if you are erasing different areas of a layer, but want to keep the whole picture showing this doesn’t work.

View attachment 110450
Oh cool, Jilly. I hadn’t worked that one out. Hmm, I clearly need to go over some of the tutorials.

Edit: Ha, has zenjenny says!

Back
Top Bottom