MobiColour RESULT: MC #124 Theme WET - June 11-17

Awash
B5276F99-E554-4D56-94A9-38413627669E.jpeg

SlowshutterCam
We’ve had some good rain at last :thumbs:

Thank you! Until Dawn I don’t think I had ever seen one live. Now I can’t get enough of them. Wholesale price here in Atlanta is around $7 each :eek:
“Until Dawn ...” . Isn’t that a marvellous couple of words and ones that I hope you’ll be using for a long long time.:):inlove:

Lovely. Slow shutter/long exposure is one of my greatest delights in photography. Along with macro - bugs and snakes in Instagram :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

PS sinnerjohn - have we had a LE TWAC?
Not a TWAC but we did have a LE MC round or maybe it was a LE thread, not so long ago. Is that right Ted terse ?
I was thinking of a fake polaroid TWAC soon, whatcha think?

Love it but it looks like your view point is below ground level. Kudos.

This is a fantastic capture John :thumbs:

How’d you do that ??

You must have sufficient of these fabulous bus stop images now for a series ? A separate Mobi thread? A photobook ? :D
Many thanks my friends :notworthy:. I may have posted this before (apologies if I have) but of the many, many images we make I really subscribe to the theory that only a handful over a lifetime are any good and this imho was one that came out ok :)
It also goes to prove you don't have to have fantastic equipment as this was an old Samsung S3 (current model is up to S9 for non android speakers :D)
My inspiration is an old friend Paulo, who's images are quite often brilliant, he has many bus stop images (and he's a proper photographer too) :notworthy:
https://www.instagram.com/paulopiressantos/

Back
Top Bottom